We are looking for dedicated, hard working, and committed service engineers to join our subsidiary, PT Petrotec Air Power, a trading company which specialises in compressor air systems provision and after sales services.
Role and Responsibilities:
- To provide quality service after sales of compressor air systems. This includes: performing installations, commissioning, customer training, corrective and preventive maintenance, etc
- Respond to customer service requests for repair and maintenance. Troubleshoot problems, take corrective actions and complete testing in timely manner and according to procedures.
- Prepare and document accurate and detailed service reports upon completion of each service.
- Maintain relationship with sales team internally and customer externally.
- Discuss and participate with team members on service delivery improvements.
- Responsible for availability and functionality of service tools used
- Ensure availability of parts replacements for the scheduled visit.
- D3 / S1 in Mechanical / Electrical / Refrigeration / Instrumentation
- 2 years minimum experience as Service Engineer or Technician.
- Experience in commissioning, troubleshooting, overhauls of rotating machines
- Experience with alignment, vibration analysis, special electrical and mechanical tools.
- Attention to details, precision, and have safety awareness
- Dedicated, discipline, have integrity and fully committed towards the company
- Willing to travel and do job placement on customer sites across Indonesia.
- Possess valid SIM A driving license
- Salary and Bonus
- Operational vehicle including expenses incurred during business hour
- BPJS ketenagakerjaan & BPJS Kesehatan
|Job Category||After Sales Service|