Assistant Area Manager (Sales and Service)
We are looking for a capable, experienced, and dynamic Asst. Area Manager for our subsidiaries who specialize in trading of engineered compressed air systems including after
Role and Responsibilities:
- Ensure sales target for the area is achieved and cost is managed efficiently
- Responsible for the whole operations at appointed area and ensure adherence to Company’s policies and procedures
- Support, coach, develop, and evaluate performance of both sales and service team
- Execute or apply marketing strategy plan into sales pitching
- Identify market potential and develop new market share to expand area coverage
- Deliver periodic area performance and management reporting
- Grow the number of leads through networking, broker relations and other sales activities.
- Encourage proactive sales visits to companies
- Manage good relationship with both external and internal stakeholders including customer, agents, colleagues, and other departmental functions.
- Min of S1 Bachelor Degree with Business/Engineering/Marketing/Management fields
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in managerial position. Trading company is an advantage.
- Background in sales of capital or utility goods is preferred. Experience in compressor air system or engineering project is an advantage
- Strong leadership, communication, negotiation and networking skills
- Solid judgments and decision making
- Ability to lead and motivate team with positive mindset throughout challenging market situation
- Familiar with ERP system.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (word, excel, power point)
- Willing to travel to various sites within Indonesia
- Fixed salary and an attractive incentive scheme
- Operational vehicle including expenses incurred
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan & BPJS Kesehatan