Senior Service Engineers
We are looking for dedicated, hard working, and committed service engineers to join our subsidiary, PT Petrotec Air Power, a trading company which specialized in compressed air systems provision and after sales services.
- Role and Responsibilities:
• To provide quality service after sales of compressor air systems. This includes: performing installations, commissioning, customer training, corrective and preventive maintenance, etc.
• Respond to customer service requests for repair and maintenance. Troubleshoot problems, take corrective actions and complete testing in timely manner and according to procedures.
• Prepare and document accurate and detailed service reports upon completion of each service.
• Maintain relationship with sales team internally and customer externally.
• Discuss and participate with team members on service delivery improvements.
• Responsible for availability and functionality of service tools used
• Ensure availability of parts replacements for the scheduled visit.
- Qualification Requirements:
• D3 / S1 in Mechanical / Electrical / Refrigeration / Instrumentation
• 2 years minimum experience as Service Engineer or Technician.
• Experience in commissioning, troubleshooting, overhauls of rotating machines
• Experience with alignment, vibration analysis, special electrical and mechanical tools.
• Attention to details, precision, and have safety awareness
• Dedicated, discipline, have integrity and fully committed towards the company
• Willing to travel and do job placement on customer sites across Indonesia.
• Possess valid SIM A driving license
• Placement : Bandung
– Salary and Bonus
– Operational vehicle including expenses incurred during business hour
– BPJS ketenagakerjaan & BPJS Kesehatan
|Job Category||After Sales Service, Business Support|